Sunday, March 06, 2005


Well. Looks like spring is a-coming. It was a glorious Sunday... warm, up to 20C in the afternoon. Most of the snow melted, and that's what's left of our snowman. In fact, it was so warm that I was able to go out in shorts, and washed my car properly, after 5 months! Plus, the mess that was left in it after my family left
Looking forward to warmer days. Didn't realize how much I missed the sun. Hoping to take my bike out of the garage soon, and to organize another canoeing trip.
Was hoping to sit down on my lazy chair and enjoy the TV (have been waiting for Formula 1 racing season to begin). Turns out I read the time wrong. %^!*@^!! What a waste. And of all things, Schuey didn't complete the race???
The next race will be in Sepang. 1am Rochester time. Problem is, I'm oncall the following day, which means I'll have to be there by 7am. Dare I watch that? Hmm...