Saturday, April 25, 2015

Malaysia 2015

Woo hoo!
I bought my tickets for Malaysia. Yes, after a lapse of 2 years, I'm making a journey back, this time sans kids and wife.
It'll be in September so I'll have plenty of time to wait. But Kris and I were talking, and my thoughtful wife shared that it's been a long time since my last trip back, and that time because the kids were jetlagged and cranky, I had minimal time with my buddies. Some of whom I met up with only for 2 hours, to catch up on 3 years. Since I have a few weeks of vacation time to kill, she suggested I make a solo trip.
After much pondering, I finally bought the tickets.
Will be back for 2 weeks in September to October. And have committed to giving a couple of lectures to doctors/students in Seremban, and if time permitting, may do more in the Bukit Jalil campus. Aside from that, this will be mainly a trip to be with family and friends.
More to follow, but in the meantime I have 5 months to work out and lose some weight in preparation for the gastronomic expedition I'll be sure to undertake.